Hermitage Fine Art Monaco, avenue de la Madone 4, MC-98000 Monaco|
Hermitage Fine Art Autumn 2020. Upcoming Auction and July Sale Results.
|Auction fine art, russian art, July 2020 Sale Results.|
We are very pleased to announce that Hermitage Fine Art will hold its next sales in Autumn and we officially invite our dear clients and friends to send their consignments for the categories of Russian Art & History, Fine Art, Manuscripts and Photographs.
Our experts will be delighted to offer you free and confidential expertise whether it be a single piece or an entire collection.
1. Unique jeweled silver-gilt kovsh Fabergé was sold for 14 0SS00 €.
2. Magnificent painting by Korovin, Troika in a Russian village, was sold for 45 100 €.
We are also happy to share with you the outstanding results of our last July sales. Despite of the lockdown, our staff managed to put together an impressive selection of lots that did not deceive.
The Russian Art auction sold particularly well, attracting attention with its soviet porcelain collection, of which many lots were sold. The assortments of silver and Fabergé lots were also successful, selling for example a jeweled silver-gilt kovsh for 14,000€. The paintings section was extremely varied and included historical portraits, like the Tyurin Ivan Alexeevitch’s portrait of Alexander III of Russia sold for 69,000€, the Tischbein’s portrait of Augustus Kotzebue (20,000€), and names like Korovin (45,100€), Klever (10,000€) or Timofeev (24,000€) from the 19th and 20th centuries, as well as more contemporary works like Nazarenko’s collection, one of which sold for 22,000€. Icons proved interesting as well, an example is “Our Lady of Kazan” sold for 1,000€ and “Vladimirskaya Mother of God” sold for 1,800€.
1. Portrait of Alexander III by Tyurin was sold for 69 000 €.
2. “Vladimirskaya Mother of God” icon was sold for 1 800 €.
1. Soviet porcelain propaganda plate: ‘History of the October Takeover. 1917’, State Porcelain Factory, 1921 Blank of the Imperial Porcelain Factory, 1902 was sold for 17 300 €.
2. First snow by Tatyana Nazarenko was sold for 19 000 €.
The Rare Books and Manuscripts collection did very well as in all our past sales, both for Russian and international lots. Some winners among Russian autographs are The queen of spades and Suite for orchestra, with signature and dedication by composer Tchaikovsky (16,000€); an autograph by A. Blok (1880-1921) on a handwritten poem (33,500€). Other important sales were a rare lot by the famous collector Matsukata Kojiro (1866-1950), sold for 2,000€; a photograph by W. Gloeden – Naked boy (2,100€); a letter carrying Isabelle I of Castille’s signature (1,100€).
1. Louis Valtat, Sous-bois au Printemps was sold for 25 200 €.
2. Nature Morte aux Tournesols by Claude Venard was sold for 13 000 €.
On July 8th the Fine Art collection was just stunning and buyers appreciated the variety of artists and artistic movements. Among the top sales are Louis Valtat, Sous-bois au Printemps, sold for 25,200€, Felix Varla’s Still life with sunflowers and grapes, sold for 5,000€ or Nature Morte aux Tournesols by Claude Venard which was sold for 13,000€.
Among Objects of Vertu and other decorative objects, we sold some fine and rare examples like two beautiful Baccarat lots, a vintage Cartier silver gilt letter opener (1,100€) or a rotating bird singing box by Reuge Music Saintes-Croix (3,600€).
* The prices in € include the buyer's premium.
1. The queen of spades and Suite for orchestra, with signature and dedication by composer Tchaikovsky was sold for 16 000 €.
2. Rotating bird singing box by Reuge Music Saintes-Croix was sold for 3 600 €.
Consign now, Kind regards, Hermitage Fine Art
To enquire about consignment, please contact us at info at hermitagefineart.com
Tél.: +377 9 777 39 80
Сайт/Site : http://www.hermitagefineart.com